Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week #9 Focus Area - Tool Drawer

Who out there has those drawers that become a nightmare.  It is a challenge to open them, find the item you are looking for, and then to close them you almost have to rearrange it every time.  This would be my tool drawers.  Yes - two of them!!! And both have been a headache for too long.

This year our salvation came when my parents gave Brett an organizer for his nails, screws, bolts, etc.  I used that as a motivation to get these drawers organized.

BEFORE
Left Drawer
Right Drawer
AFTER
Left Drawer
Right Drawer
The Christmas Present FILLED!!!

 Later on that night I needed to fix a drawer.  It took me a whole 30 seconds to find the right nails, hammer, etc.  I felt so accomplished and excited that a task that normally takes forever took only a few minutes.  Only because I knew where to find the needed supplies.  Organization is truly a time saver!!! (Once it is done :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.