So confession time. The pictures were taken on Week #3, project started and finished on Week #10. But it did get done!!!
So my desk is always a disaster. I get it cleaned and within a few days I can't see it anymore. Well I am doing this post on Saturday evening. It still looks like the After Picture except for a few items that were put on it today while I was doing another project, but too tired now to take it off.
So reveal time ...
 |
| Before |
 |
| After | | |
I was in such a cleaning mood after I finished the desk that I moved on to the cupboard next to it. Unfortunately I don't have a before picture but suffice it to say that you wouldn't have been able to see the top of the cupboard. With all the clutter, you really couldn't even see the cow!!! Plus I dusted and reorganized everything in the cupboard and you can actually see what is in there because the windows got cleaned also. Yay!!! For a productive day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.