A while ago, the kids left a ball of yarn on the floor and it got caught by the wheels of the computer chair. I cut off the ball but never took the string out of the wheels. I knew it would be a project because it had got caught in most of the wheels. Today I saw the string hanging out to of the wheels and was tired of dragging the chair where I wanted it instead of rolling it. I turned it upside down and was horrified to find out it was more then the one ball of yarn that was stuck in the wheels. Who out there has actually looked under the wheels of rolling chair.
Here is what I found ...
Yes - you could say I was horrified. All of that was pulled out of 5 little wheels. My question is when and how!!! No wonder it didn't roll any more. The orange yarn is what I knew was in there. All the rest was a big surprise!!! Needless to say - this task took me a lot longer then I thought it would when I went to turn the chair over. But so glad it is done. I had to sit down and roll around for a minute. What a great feeling!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.