Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Impromptu Project today

So I got my impromptu project done today!!!  I got onto facebook to check what was up and a name showed up as having a birthday today.  This friend was only a friend to help me indulge in an addiction over a year ago of social gaming on facebook.  Today was my purge day - I unfriended all those people that were only there for game purposes.  I deleted over 30 names and I feel so good.  It is something that wasn't visible to anybody but me - but it is something that relieved a lot of emotional weight.  Being the missionary for the 12 Step Addiction Recovery Program - I have learned a lot about addictions and triggers.  I am finding some of my triggers for my various addictions and today I just axed one of them.  It takes care of future relapses from their invites and I don't have to see them on facebook any longer to remind me of a past addiction that I want to leave in the past. 

I realize this may be too much info, but I am glad I took one more step to clearing the clutter out of my life and now I can take one more step forward to seeing magic in the hopes of a better life and home and wanted to share it with someone.  PS - if one is addicted to something that takes you away from everyday life, you end up with a messy house (especially if that person has a family of any size).  I love the Magic is see as I participate in the Magic10!!! 

I love that as I build new habits my thought patterns change and I find I do more than I initially started out to do.  That is when I feel good - but hopefully in the upcoming days, weeks, months I will find some relief to help me with the my health also.  Then watch out world - here comes a new person going full steam ahead to accomplishing a better life and a happier home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.