Monday, June 4, 2012

Week #2 - June 4-9

This week isn't starting off with a bang.  Didn't sleep all that well last night and so I am very tired.  I have got a load of dishes going this morning and reported on last week.  I know I can do it, just take the first step. 

Here are the rooms for this week:  Boys and Girls Bedrooms

Break down of the rooms -

Boys Room:
  • Clothes picked up
  • Beds made
  • Tub emptied and taken out of their room
  • Shelves cleaned off and organized
  • Walls washed
  • Window cleaned
  • Floor vacuumed
  • Clean out drawers of too small clothes
  • Clean under Spencer's bed
Girls Room:
  • Toys picked up
  • Remove toys from room
  • Go through baby toys and pack up to give away or yard sale
  • Go through sheets
  • Clean out closet on east side
  • Organize blankets
  • Wash walls
  • Wash window
  • Wash kitchen toy
  • Make beds
Now off to work.  The biggest work today is going to be keeping Tamra entertained as this is her first day without school.  They always had something for the kids to do every minute of the day.  I am just not that organized or energetic.  It will take time to switch gears of how life is going to be everyday (for all of us)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.