Last night, after a very lazy day of playing on the computer and doing anything but working, I was prompted to take drastic measures. I played a few more games on the computer before heading to bed. Went to get ready for bed and had this feeling that it was time to delete the games off of Facebook. I started to question it, but got right up and went immediately into the computer and deleted ALL the games on Facebook that I play on the computer. It is hopefully going to help me learn how to be more effective in my daily tasks.
Look - I already have got myself caught up on this blog!!! I now need to get going on the work for the day. See you on the next go around!!!
1 comment:
Hooray!!! I approve of this. :)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.