Monday, June 18, 2012

18 June - Just Peachy and Pine Tree Point

We started cleaning up around the pine tree.  There are a lot of pine needles, pine cones, etc under the pine tree.  The kids started raking it up before I got over there so we continued doing this job.

 Before

 After - but still with piles of the pine needles. As you can see from the piles, there was a lot there despite what the before picture showed.

 I didn't get a before picture of this area, thought of it after the fact.  We are in the effort of cleaning out the area to make a straight line across the front.  After the grass is removed then we will put a weed barrier down and then make it a rock garden.  If you could have only seen the before picture before I really started going on it.  It has made a drastic change.  One day it will be completely done and easy to manage :)

The area above the writing is the section that we cleaned out today - approximately 2.5 to 3 feet long.  We also cleared out the grass that has popped up since I have worked on it before.

Inside pictures to be coming later on today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.