Friday, June 22, 2012

22 June - Garden

Most of these pictures don't show the majority of the weeds.  They are the small purple weeds that spread everywhere.  There is a lot of empty space - more then we have ever had and so there is no plant competition and the weeds take over.  The only bonus is that we can just run a hoe through it and not worry about pulling up a plant.  It goes a lot faster then weeding around carrot seedlings.  Overall - there were not tons of weeds except in the hardest area to weed, so it wasn't too bad.  I ended up spending most of two hours weeding, but got it all weeded.  I have noticed some spots that I have missed, but they are few and far between. 

 BEFORE

This was the toughest and longest place to weed.  But the ground was still moist and so it was easier.




AFTER

See if you can match up the pictures with the before.  Most are in exactly the same spot.  One definitely isn't :) After putting in two hours out here and then running off to a doctors appointment, to come home bummed about the outcome, I didn't get to the inside chores.  This is the extent of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.