Saturday, April 6, 2013

Painting Adventures

For the last two plus weeks I have been painting, painting and painting some more.  I took on the adventure of painting 5 rooms; 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and the hallway/stairway.  Every day was started in paint clothes and ended getting out of those paint clothes.  The next day started the same way and the next and the next until a few days ago.  Today we made another big step towards the end of this long adventure.  One of my favorite days.  I will let the pictures tell the story! :D  We drew a tree on the wall, a tree that will hold our towels!!!

The Master Bathroom!!!

 My wonderful friend who helped me design, draw and paint the masterpiece.

 Closeup - Thanks to Aimee for this snapshot :D

 The finished tree!!!

The finished tree with the accessories of the towels.


The upstairs bathroom - top and bottom of the tree!

What a talented friend I have - So glad to have her as a friend!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.