I got going on their room and realized that to put all the stuff away I would need to tackle the toy closet out since it had thrown up all over the hallway and their room. And as much as had come out there was still that much more in there. Where did all the STUFF come from???? Well I knew where it was going - sorted into piles in the girls room and then from there decided if it was to stay or go, and the stuff that stayed would be sorted into bins and placed into the closet. There will be some more purging to go, but for now getting it organized was the main objective.
This is a two day project and I am now completely exhausted. Now to the biggest task - getting the girls to keep it that way!!!
What did it look like before and after - here are pictures that tell their whole story. There are three (mostly) in each collage. There are before, after day 1 and after pictures. I added one picture to the hallway to show the finished toy closet.
We even left the dollhouse all cleaned up! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.