It is a program that is 10 magical steps that will help us get our home and life organized. There are 10 categories that we focus on each day to help build better habits in our efforts to take care of our homes and our families. These areas are:
- 5 Daily Tasks
- 4 Weekly Tasks and 1 Monthly Tasks
- A Focus Area that we deep clean and get to a point that we just have to maintain it.
- Maintaining the finished Focus Areas
- Evaluating our Efforts through our Journals and Other People
- A Weekly Challenge
- Personal Goal
- Personal Goal
- Health Goal
- Health Goal
I am going to post my before and after pictures on this website. I am a human with weaknesses, but as I bring forth my weaknesses they will become strengths. Every one is capable of this and so I am hoping to share this transformation with others so that they will have some inspiration by my actions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.