Friday, November 9, 2012

9 November

Today I was looking at all that needed to be done to be ready for a trip to Boise tomorrow and what I needed to finish for the Magic10 challenge and was feeling overwhelmed.  I knew that my morning was shot as I had physical therapy this morning and so it all had to be done this afternoon.  Tonight was out because it was date night and you can't interfere with that. 

While at physical therapy I ended up doing 50 minutes of cross training on the bike, elliptical and treadmill and was exhausted by the time I got home.  But I still got right into working when I got home.  I was able to get the fridge cleaned out, the kitchen mopped, lots of laundry done, dishes were kept up and cleaned the entire chapel at the church.

I am tired now in a good way.  I am satisfied and feel good sitting in the kitchen with a clean floor.  I still need to put a load of laundry in the washer and make sure I get up early enough to put it in the dryer and have it dry before we leave. But I am ahead a lot further then I was this morning and feeling great about it. 

Momentum keep moving forward!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.