Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28 - June 2 Chores Breakdown

Here is the break down for the chores for this week.  After today - if I can get this all accomplished I can do all the rest with ease!!!

May 28 - Jun 2 Chores

Laundry
Back Room
Garage
Church
Plant Garden

Laundry:
  • Get it all caught up by Saturday - including put away in all the rooms, in the proper spot.
Backroom and Garage Doable Vision - To be able to walk in without tripping and know where everything is when done.  Have lots ready for yard sale, give away or throw away.

Backroom:
  • Books on shelves
  • Toys boxed up
  • Crafts organized
  • Material washed (nasty mice!!!)
  • Shelves organized
  • Back opened for boxes coming from house.
Garage:
  • Shoes in boxes - get rid of lots
  • Decorations - go through and purge
  • Find Floor
  • Reorganize shelves
  • Organize
  • Organize
  • Organize
 Plant Garden
  •  Plant all that can be planted before last frost
Church
  • Do both church cleaning assignments
I picked the hardest first - didn't I :)  Just wait until you see the before pictures - you will more fully understand!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.