Who doesn't want to progress - I know I do. I try to do it so often by myself. I want to hide what I am doing until I have it done so that it will be a surprise. Guess what the surprise is? Nope it is not the other party surprised because I got it done. It is me surprised because all my big plans didn't happen. Why should that be a surprise when in reality the surprise is when I actually do it. As I said I try to do it myself, without accountability. It is now time for my to make my accountability public so that I have help from others to keep me going.
My sister, Tianna, sent me this challenge for Project: Simplify 2012. It is something I really want to do but I was trying to figure out how I would send in my pictures because my original blog is private. Well I decided to look at the blogs that I have started and decided to simply my blogs and use on of them for my progression to a simpler home. Mom and Tianna are also more then welcome to join in on this blog (as we started this together back in 2010 - I took the "1" post off and put it on another blog that I was already working on, freeing this one up for further progression.
Good luck to all that is participating in Project: Simplify 2012. May we all encourage and help each other to make our homes a place we want to be!!!!
Jalin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.